Updated: Feb 27, 2020
Less Mess - Save Money - Change Up Scent - Ditch Those Toxins
Cut to the Chase:
1. Grab your bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap + three Pump Bottles
2. Split the Thieves between the three bottles
3. Fill the one you're ready to use with water and tilt to mix
4. To up the cleaning, add a capful of Thieves Household Cleaner
5. Use a few pumps in each load, add a drop of essential oil
for extra customized scent!
What is it about detergent bottle caps that I always make such a mess with?!?!
Also....... some in our household - *cough *cough - tend to use wayyyyy more than necessary! I mean, I guess it IS hard to only use 1/4 of that tiny cap!
So excited to share my fave hack that will
Change. The. Game. For. You.
Grab your Thieves Laundry Soap and your three Pump Bottles!
I love this stuff because:
- it's plant based!
- scented with essential oils and NOT "fragrance"!
- no dyes, SLS, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, or optical brighteners
- works SO well for fancy clothes to workout clothes and everything in between!
- super affordable and actually saves us money over the course of the year!
You will LOVE it !!!
(links to bottles and laundry soap below!)
Split the Thieves Laundry Soap between the three pump bottles!
Easy peasy!!! Simple as that!
If you have a steady hand, just aim and pour!
Or if you're like me..... probably should grab a funnel ..... or have a load of laundry ready to go for the excess wiped off the bottle.... and counter.... and floor .... when you dribble!
It's not an exact science - just do your closest!
But if you wanted to get all sciency about it, you can always get out the ol' food scale and even them out!!